1) It’s with deep regret and profound sadness, yet with hope in the resurrection that we announce the passing of our brother in Christ, Mr. Abraham Thomas, father of Mrs. Rachel Thomas and father in law of Mr. Thomas P Geevarughese in India. Please keep the newly departed soul and the bereaving family in your prayers.
2) Feast of the transfiguration will be observed tomorrow evening, August 05, 2019. Evening prayer will begin at 6:30 PM, followed by the Holy Qurbana.
3) Next Saturday, August 10,2019, evening prayer will be held at the residence of Mr. Thomas Jacob, located at 718 Maple Place, West Hempstead, NY 11552 at 5:30 PM.
4) Graduate recognition and the anniversary for all the spiritual organization in our parish will be held on Sunday, August 18, 2019. All graduates are requested to submit your profile to Saramma Thomas, Youth League Secretary.
5) Combined Orthodox Convention of Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island churches will be held at Our Lady of the Snows R.C Church Auditorium, located at 258-15, 80th Avenue, Floral Park, NY 11004 on August 23, 24 & 25, 2019 evening. All are requested to attend.
On Sunday July 7, 2019, our Parish was blessed with the presence of Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos
സെന്റ് മേരീസ് മലങ്കരഓര്ത്തഡോക്സ് വെസ്റ്റ് സെയ്വിൽ ന്യൂയോര്ക്ക്
Copyright © 2018 St. Mary's West Sayville - All Rights Reserved.